Sunday mohito

The Two M

What's your favourite drink with cigars? For a fine sunny afternoon I prefer a refreshing and cool Cuban mohito. The mohito helps to refresh the palate after a few puffs.

So how do you like your mohito? Kudos to the bartender. The mint leaves and lemon were well muddled and just right balance of Havana Club rum. However I prefer a mohito made with lime rather than lemon.
Cargo's outdoor balcony



This is my first time having a drink at Cargo Bar and Lounge. The bar is located at the restaurant precint of the viaduct harbour and next to Degree Gastrobar. The viaduct harbour is Auckland's most happening waterfront and just a stone throw away from the central business district.

It has been a while since I had a Montecristo Petite Edmundo. I punched the cap rather than cutting it. Perfect draw and rich tobacco taste when it's cold. This PE is richer in flavours and depth than the Edmundo.


204 Quay Street, Viaduct Basin, Auckland





1 comment:

The Jim Dandy said...

I have to join you there next time ^_^