An evening with two Cubans

Summer is finally here. It's always nice to be outdoor enjoying the cooler evening. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening than with two sexy Cubans. Both partners are a great match and compliment each other so well. Of course I'm referring to rum and cigars.



Trinidad Reyes is one of mine favourite cigar. I reckon the Reyes is one of the best petite corona and Habanos from the Trinidad brand. Trinidad cigars are made with tobacco from the famous Vuelta Abajo region and each cigar is rolled with the signature pig tail.



Havana Club is a famous rum from Cuba. I enjoyed pairing aged rum with cigars. The Anejo 7 Anos is the benchmark of Cuban rum. It's sofisticated, complex, rich with a smooth finish. I always serve the rum in a whisky glass and enjoy it with a few ice cubes. This helps to bring out the complexity of the aroma. Do allow the rum to breathe for a few minutes in the glass.


Beautiful mahogany colour

2 comments:

eiling lim said...

yes trinidad reyes FTW! Nice pairing!

Agent Corn said...

Eiling

I enjoyed the pairing. U got to try it too.